Ahhh! I wasn't following you yet? I just realized that. I'm such an idiot! Sorry ... I totally thought I was! Guess what? Bought yellow nail polish yesterday. Thanks for the 'inspiration' ... I needed something to cheer me up (and distract me from packing). Not sure how it'll look on me but I'll let you know how it goes. My sister-in-law is visiting and I think it'll look adorable on her - she's got that perfectly blonde hair, etc.
I normally stick to nothing or OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark but that yellow looks so springy and fun!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check that one out!!
ReplyDeleteLove that express dress! Too cute, flowing and springy :)
ReplyDeletehttp://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/
Ahhh! I wasn't following you yet? I just realized that. I'm such an idiot! Sorry ... I totally thought I was! Guess what? Bought yellow nail polish yesterday. Thanks for the 'inspiration' ... I needed something to cheer me up (and distract me from packing). Not sure how it'll look on me but I'll let you know how it goes. My sister-in-law is visiting and I think it'll look adorable on her - she's got that perfectly blonde hair, etc.
ReplyDelete