Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Did we pack too much?

Anyone else begin packing in Europe to head home and think... why on earth did we pack all of this!?  I didn't wear nearly 1/2 of this stuff in the past 3 months!  As I'm pulling 10 pairs of boy shorts out of the drawer, he asks, and where have these been the past 6 months??  Ha, under my sweat pants hunny :) haha

I've been on a blogging hiatus mostly because I really haven't done jack in the past week and didn't think anyone would want to listen to my ramblings about nothing.  Sooooo, I have made a little list of things that I am excited for once we get home and thought I'd share.

  • Any kind of mocha something from Starbucks 
  • Seeing my niece's face when we walk in the door
  • Satisfying my mothers wedding planning needs (relentless)
  • A cold Oberon & a Bud Light
  • Going to a bar in general and having a few beers (we're in denmark, the land of beer ripoffs)
  • The Cubbies
  • Dinner & drinks @ BOLD with girlfriends
  • Driving an automatic vehicle
  • Carabba's, Panera, Fandangos, Harveys
  • Running to Target!!  I frickin love Target
  • Grilling out (Barbequeing for you Canadian folks) haha.. many discussions about this
  • Boating, the lake and anything on the water
  • Getting my hair done!! It's real bad!

Obviously just excited to have all of my family together! 

2 comments:

  1. Always too much! And we even leave tons here during the summer. We get better every year...but still! Target, oh how I miss you. Have fun there for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list! I think I've got packing down to a science when we're leaving for the start of the season but getting things home at the end of the season is the tough part! I accumulate WAY too much crap!

    Target is just as fabulous as you remember it ... and they have some seriously cute things right now.

    ReplyDelete