Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Style Watch

My mom sent me the new People StyleWatch yesterday, soooo exciting to get a good magazine from home! I wish I could get it delivered every month!

I love love love fall styles & clothing but not a huge fan of what seems to be the trending color this year.. camel, it just doesn't do much for my skin tone.. anyways.  One item I will definitely be picking up this fall is:


This blazer would be even better if it had riding elbows in it, SUPER cute!



I am loving the new lace looks for this fall, probably going to need to grab this one too from Zara

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your Zara there! We don't have one in town and I feel very deprived. Oh magazines from home, worth their weight in gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, little does she know I'm going to make her send them every month now! :) Hope you're not frozen up there in FIN yet!

    ReplyDelete