Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day Challenge


I would like to Credit Hockey Wife for helping to kickstart my butt back into blogging with this 10 day challenge!!  I've been back in Europe for over 3 weeks now and we've just been having so much fun, I haven't been on the computer much.. Oh well that and the fact we're using an internet stick which is almost worthless.. 

Here's how the challenge works...For ten days I will tell you things about myself.  Each day will be a different theme, while counting down from ten items to just one.  
Day 1 = 10 secrets
Day 2 = 9 loves
Day 3 = 8 fears
Day 4 = 7 wants
Day 5 = 6 places
Day 6 = 5 foods
Day 7 = 4 books
Day 8 = 3 films
Day 9 = 2 songs
Day 10 = 1 picture

Sooooo, day 1 = 10 Secrets

1. I buy pure junkfood when my husband isn't at the grocery store with me!

2. I am kind of addicted to reality T.V. I know they're not even celebritys but who wants to actually miss another Sam & Ron fight? ha

3. I'm super scared to have kids!

4. I thought my wedding was the funnest wedding I've ever been too :) Is that bad?


5. I don't really like to work out.. I have driven to the gym, gotten to the parking lot, did a loop and left! On more than 1 occasion!


6. I don't like what I majored in, in college (finance) I really want to just bake all day :) Or become a photographer


7. Not sure why but I say "ouch" alllll the time, if I drop a pen on the ground, I say ouch.. it's weird!


8. I don't mind doing dishes instead of having a dish washer, but I would never tell the hubs!


9. I love watching hockey, and actually watching hockey.. I get bummed when I miss something because someone was talking


10. When I was about 5 years old, I told my mom I wanted to be a construction worker.... Pretty glad that dream didn't pan out for me!


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are playing along...I needed something to blog about for the longest time! This challenge has made me sit down and just so it. Have a wonderful time in Austria, I hear it is beautiful there!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too!! Thanks, it's a great little idea ;) Yep, so far it's awesome here, we're loving it! Hope you & yours have a great season as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed on the hockey talk!! I love to watch and hate to miss. Although I do like chit chatting at the games too. It's a fine line :) And really, who isn't addicted to reality TV!? Looking forward to the rest!

    ReplyDelete